PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Cheesing

Go down

Rules of Cheesing Empty Rules of Cheesing

Post  ucla13usc9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 am

These guidelines include, but are not limited to:

Excessive 4th down attempts, the use of players out of position (i.e. 99 speed Wide Receiver at QB), super deep rollbacks by the QB (i.e. Sprintbacks), Rocket Catches, using certain formations or plays excessively (i.e. 4 verts & 5 wide), running up the score, excessive fake punts/kicks, etc.

Last edited by ucla13usc9 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ucla13usc9
ucla13usc9
Admin

https://pac12dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules of Cheesing Empty Re: Rules of Cheesing

Post  ucla13usc9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

Discussion on use of certain plays and formations excessively:

Running the triple option is a particular offense. Running the air raid is a particular offense.

The triple option offense relies upon flexbone formations, and the air raid relies upon shotgun/spread formations.

The flexbone utilizes plenty of different variations of those formations (for example, single wing, wide left/right, heavy) and the Airraid has a huge multitude of formations (flex, 4 wide, trips, quads, ace, big-flip, 5 wide, 5-wide flex)

The option offense has 3 core plays, and the air raid has around 5 or 6 core plays. The option has triple option, trap option, midline option and more, while the air raid utilizes stick, smash, mesh, verts, screens, and floods.

That being said, even the triple option offense should use different formations, and even different concepts. The air raid should use a huge amount of formations and concepts.

Interpret how you may in the discussion thread I made for you guys.
ucla13usc9
ucla13usc9
Admin

https://pac12dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum