PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCLA/Cal

2 posters

Go down

UCLA/Cal     Empty UCLA/Cal

Post  MacGoBlue10 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm

UCLA came out of the gates a little sluggish, gave up some big plays early, turned the ball over. UCLA began to run the ball real well before the half, they took a 21-7 lead into the half. The impressive part about the running game was that early on it came while Jonathon Franklin was nursing an injury on the sidelines for over 2 quarters. When Franklin returned he really made it count. Gaining over 200 yards and TD's in a short day of work. The D righted itself and UCLA cruised to a 35-14 victory. UCLA is in the stretch run of their schedule with some big games coming up. Next week UCLA hosts Arizona State who will for sure give the Bruins one of their toughest tests of the season.

Ok guys, how do you make a YouTube video of your game? How do you post audio? I have no idea how to do it and I think its pretty cool so somebody please help me out. I see you MrHurricane.....

MacGoBlue10
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

UCLA/Cal     Empty Re: UCLA/Cal

Post  MrHurriicane22 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Well you'll need a recording device of some sort. I record in 720p HD and my device is kinda spendy. There are others that are cheaper but most only record standard definition. Then you need a video editing program. I use Sony Vegas Move Studio Platinum 10. Then you need to chop up the video, delete what you don't need. Then you need to commentate. I do so with a turtle beach headset. Then I record my commentary and save the video and upload it to YouTube.

MrHurriicane22
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down