PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ucla recap

2 posters

Go down

ucla recap Empty ucla recap

Post  D1UFEAR Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 am

2 terrible throws 5 missed tackles and ea blacking out my playbook part of the forth leads 2 a close lose in a great game....Ucla and Stanford defense's deserve a hand. Cuz they both played lights out. Stanford d gave up 163 yards 72 on on run and 1 Fg... Ucla d scored 2x or shit ball that were housed after several missed tackles...Stanford's O continues 2 struggle behind luck. Stanford opponents have scored 8tds in 4 games 4 have been on defensive scores...that does not win titles. W/ Stanford down for with 5 mins left coach vass must have lost his call sheet for d cuz 2times he had 2 burn timeout becuz his d Cameout in kick return formation...those 2 lost timeouts led to coach lattimore opting 2 go for it down 7 wit 330 to go from his 38..." I felt w/ 1 timeout I wldn't get the ball back so we had 2 go for it." Next up for stanford is Colorado...we will be scraping the custom playbook until ea fixes them...good win ucla he is my vote for the south
D1UFEAR
D1UFEAR
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

ucla recap Empty Re: ucla recap

Post  LaxRoxTopher Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 am

D1UFEAR wrote: 2 terrible throws 5 missed tackles and ea blacking out my playbook part of the forth leads 2 a close lose in a great game....Ucla and Stanford defense's deserve a hand. Cuz they both played lights out. Stanford d gave up 163 yards 72 on on run and 1 Fg... Ucla d scored 2x or shit ball that were housed after several missed tackles...Stanford's O continues 2 struggle behind luck. Stanford opponents have scored 8tds in 4 games 4 have been on defensive scores...that does not win titles. W/ Stanford down for with 5 mins left coach vass must have lost his call sheet for d cuz 2times he had 2 burn timeout becuz his d Cameout in kick return formation...those 2 lost timeouts led to coach lattimore opting 2 go for it down 7 wit 330 to go from his 38..." I felt w/ 1 timeout I wldn't get the ball back so we had 2 go for it." Next up for stanford is Colorado...we will be scraping the custom playbook until ea fixes them...good win ucla he is my vote for the south
Good to hear they have a Good coach now HAHA
LaxRoxTopher
LaxRoxTopher
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  D1UFEAR Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:11 am

2 solid 's we may be seeing a lot once I get this control shit down...I'm testing out a replacement playbook, so far so good but we will see. Way better then last yrs. Coach....that guy was a bum tongue
D1UFEAR
D1UFEAR
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  LaxRoxTopher Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 am

D1UFEAR wrote:2 solid 's we may be seeing a lot once I get this control shit down...I'm testing out a replacement playbook, so far so good but we will see. Way better then last yrs. Coach....that guy was a bum tongue
i know wasn't he awful
LaxRoxTopher
LaxRoxTopher
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down